Sunday, August 12, 2007

Seeking Bouviers Purchased by Galbraith Bouviers

Shags died too young. I posted in Craigslist.com yesterday in an effort to find other Bouvier owners who bought their dogs from Galbraith Breeders. Even though they were AKC approved, they weren't reputable. I just want to know if other Bouvier owners experienced the same health issues that I experienced during Juice's too short life.

What I posted:

Owners of Galbraith Bouviers Please Share your Story

Reply to: louieschwartz@gmail.com

Galbraith's Bouviers
Dave and Joan Galbraith
PO box 547 Nuevo, CA 92567
909-928-9225 e-mail address
topbhouv@aol.com

I bought my Bouvier des flandres from Galbraith Breeders 8 years ago. He died a week and a half ago. He was much too young and died of abdominal sepsis. During his much too short life, he was born with giardia and terrible stomach issues. He was also born with inverted eyelids.

I would like to know if other Bouvier owners who specifically purchased Bouviers in the late 90's or early 2000's, lost their Bouviers too soon as well. I think this breeder is now out of business, but there is no question in my mind that they were not a reputable breeder.

I just need information, please. I'm not going after them or anything like that, I just want to know if anyone else lost their beloved bouv too soon and experienced the same issues I did.

Thank you very much,
KS

No comments: